RJ Groner – Indoor Air Quality Specialists
Give your home the best indoor air quality possible by contacting Northeastern Pennsylvania’s heating and ventilation experts. Ensure that every room feels fresher, smells purer, and stays cleaner with a high-quality air quality filter. Our professional technicians can install state-of-the-art systems to remove allergens from the air and perform in-depth maintenance to eliminate contaminants.
Why Indoor Air Quality Matters
With today’s tightly sealed, well-insulated homes, the air inside your home can be two to five times more polluted than the air outside. A HEPA air quality filter can remove countless irritants from indoor spaces. Here are four reasons why taking care of the air your family breathes is so important:
Air purification can get rid of many potential health dangers, including germs, mold spores, and airborne viruses. That way, contaminants are actually removed from the house instead of merely recirculating. HEPA filtration can also reduce levels of chemical odors from newly installed carpeting or fresh paint. • Comfort: It’s much easier to relax when the home looks spotless and smells clean. By scheduling a complete duct cleaning and air filter change, you can sleep soundly, knowing that accumulated dust and dirt are gone.
Another aspect of maintaining the best indoor air quality is having a professional test levels of toxins in the air. With carbon monoxide detectors and other tools, we can catch and correct dangerous situations that put your family at risk.
If you have allergies, you’ll love the difference with our total HVAC system cleaning and air filtration. HEPA filters eliminate many allergens from the air, such as pet dander, dust mites, mold, and pollen. Few things equal the relief of living in an allergy-free home.
Enjoy the sweet aroma of clean air in every room. Make indoor spaces feel as refreshing as spending time outdoors. Choose R. J. Groner Co. for services and products to improve your indoor air quality.
How We Can Improve Your Home’s Air Quality
- Free In-Home Consultation – One of our air quality specialists will come to your home to inspect what is needed and what it will cost so you know what to expect upfront.
- Air Filtration Products – Remove contaminants such as pollen, mold, and pet dander that aggravate allergies.
- Humidifiers – Properly control humidity for personal comfort, to protect furniture and wood floors, and reduce static electricity that damages electronics.
- Fresh Air Ventilators – Remove cooking, pet, and chemical odors by expelling them to the outdoors.
- Ultra Violet Lights – Kill airborne microbial growth of mold, bacteria, and viruses throughout your home, ductwork, and cooling coils.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors – To protect your family from this silent killer.
- Zoning and Programmable Thermostats – Keep each area of your home at the proper comfort level to meet your lifestyle.
Why Choose Us
Our HVAC experts have the experience needed to guarantee the best indoor air quality. We can take care of every aspect of air filtration, including installation, upgrades, repairs, cleaning, and maintenance. You can always expect professionalism, quality, and attention to detail from our work. Contact our team at R.J. Groner Co for more information on extended warranties and maintenance plans. Call (570) 421-7260 or fill out our free estimate form.