Home Water Filtration Systems
Home water filtration systems not only play a key role in keeping your drinking water clean and safe, but also solve other common water problems by reducing hazardous chemicals and unwanted debris.
Contaminants such as lead can be found in the municipal water supply as well as in private wells. Although we can’t improve the quality of water coming into our home, we can limit what we are exposed to with the installation of a water filtration, softener or purification system.
Common Water Problems:
There are many common water quality problems we encounter in and around the Poconos area — cloudy color, bad taste, bad smell, stains and spots on fixtures, residue on clothes, hair, and skin, water flow problems due to debris accumulation, and corrosion that unfortunately can shorten the life of appliances and pipes in your home.
We know that nothing is more important than your family’s health and comfort. At R.J. Groner Inc., we have quality water filtering solutions to remove impurities such as excessive metals, minerals, bacteria, and other harmful substances from your water supply.
Benefits to Having Your Water Filtered:
- Your drinking water will taste better, and more importantly, it will be better for you.
- The elimination of stain producing iron and hard water residue that clings to your washed clothes, skin, and hair.
- Extend the life of your plumbing and appliances by eliminating scale and balancing acidity.
- No clogged valves, corrosion, or repairs.
- Protects your water heater by preventing scale build-up, making it run more efficiently.
Choosing the Right Water Filtration System
R.J. Groner Inc. has been helping customers in and around the Poconos area solve their water problems by finding the right water filtration solution for their situation and we can do the same for you. Contact us today.