The Best Duct Cleaning in Stroudsburg
Your home’s HVAC system helps you feel comfortable and happy all year long. High-quality duct cleaning in Stroudsburg and the surrounding area is essential to enjoy maximum heating and cooling performance.
When your home has spotless ducts, the difference is amazing. At R.J. Groner Inc., our air duct maintenance professionals provide incredible results that last for years.
We are the HVAC experts in Pennsylvania. R.J. Groner Inc. your local trusted heating, cooling and plumbing specialist for over 60 years, is now offering duct and air vent cleaning service to Stroudsburg and the Pocono Areas.
With today’s tightly sealed, well-insulated homes, the air inside your home can be 2-5 times more polluted than the air outside, so it’s more important than ever to make sure that you keep your heating and cooling systems ductwork and vents clean and free of debris. Equally important is that you change your air filters very 1 to 3 months based on manufacturers recommendations.
Signs That Your Air Ducts Need Cleaning:
There are several signs that your air ducts need to be cleaned, according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA):
- Mold: You should have your air ducts cleaned if there is substantial mold growth on the hard surfaces of your heating and cooling system components.
- Vermin: Ducts infested with vermin such as rodents and insects must be cleared of the infestation, then cleaned.
- Excessive dust and debris: Air is recirculated in your heating and cooling seasons, and air filters become clogged over time. If filters are not replaced, excess dust and debris can clog the air ducts and circulate in your breathing space.
- Fire or flood: These types of home damage can cause moisture and contaminants to build up in the system. Cleaning the ducts will give your system a fresh start.
- Sudden allergies or breathing problems: Cleaning the air ducts won’t magically make pre-existing conditions like asthma go away, but it’s a different issue when breathing problems or illness come on suddenly. Contact a professional to get an inspection.
- Recent purchase or remodel: Home renovations can create a lot of breathable dust. If you have recently purchased your home or have recently completed a remodel, have your air ducts cleaned to get rid of the excess debris.
- Lifestyle: Air ducts should be cleaned as needed, but if you have pets who shed heavily or you have a smoker in the household, your air ducts may need cleaning more often than those who do not.
Our expert HVAC team pays attention to every detail to leave duct and vent surfaces immaculate. The first step is a comprehensive inspection of ducts. This enables us to see exactly where any issues are. Afterward, we perform deep cleaning:
- High-volume HEPA vacuuming
- Compressed-air dirt elimination
- Precision vent
Our high-tech systems reach every nook and cranny inside ducts, blowers, and compressors. They remove dust and debris completely from your system. We can also handle the routine maintenance of your HVAC system, including replacing or cleaning HEPA air filters.
The Advantages of Professional Duct and Vent Cleaning
Your home’s ducts may be hidden from view, but they affect your family’s comfort. Over time, dirt can accumulate in vents, blowing endless particles in the air. Here’s how expert vent cleaning helps:
Air quality: By removing built-up dust, debris, and other contaminants, your home’s air quality improves considerably. You can breathe deeply and comfortably all year long. Clean vents enhance the entire house, including the living room, kitchen, dining room, and bedrooms.
Allergies: If you have allergies, regular duct inspection and maintenance can make a big difference. By removing built-up contaminants, your home’s air filters can keep trapping allergens. That way, you can enjoy allergy-free days and nights.
Energy efficiency: The more dust and dirt accumulates in the duct-work and HVAC system, the harder your air-conditioning unit and blower have to work. This can quickly increase energy costs since your HVAC system will use more electricity.
Cooling output: If your AC doesn’t seem to be delivering much cooling, a blocked duct system may be to blame. Removing obstructions and scheduling vent cleaning can give you superior cooling.
Forget about layers of dust building up on your furniture — but relax in perfectly clean spaces. Laugh and have fun with your kids, doing the things you love with pristine air quality. This is a great way to take care of your family’s health.
- Improving Air Quality which has positive health benefits – Reduce Allergens, Reduce Odors.
- Creates a cleaner overall living environment
- Enhancing AC/HVAC performance
- Extending the life of your Heating/Cooling Equipment
- Cost Savings by reducing energy consumption
Why Choose Us
At R.J. Groner Inc., we have over 60 years of experience with HVAC systems. At the same time, we use state-of-the-art tools to provide total duct and vent cleaning. If your home doesn’t currently have HEPA filtration, we can perform the necessary upgrades to give you the best air quality possible. We at R.J. Groner Inc. are a family-owned and operated company where you will always have a live person to talk to no matter what your needs may be. Whether you need plumbing, heating, cooling, or even duct cleaning.
To schedule professional air duct maintenance in Pennsylvania, contact us right away. Call (570) 595-1010!