Duct Cleaning Services
R J Groner Company your local trusted heating, cooling and plumbing specialist for over 60 years, is now offering duct/air vent cleaning service to Stroudsburg and the Pocono Areas.
With today’s tightly sealed, well insulated homes, the air inside your home can be 2-5 times more polluted than the air outside, so it’s more important than ever to make sure that you keep your heating and cooling systems ductwork and vents clean and free of debris. Equally important is that you change your air filters very 1 to 3 months based on manufacturers recommendations.
Signs That Your Air Ducts Need Cleaning:
There are several signs that your air ducts need to be cleaned, according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA):
- Mold: you should have your air ducts cleaned if there is substantial mold growth on the hard surfaces of your heating and cooling system components.
- Vermin: ducts infested with vermin such as rodents and insects must be cleared of the infestation, then cleaned.
- Excessive dust and debris: air is recirculated in your heating and cooling seasons, and air filters become clogged over time. If filters are not replaced, excess dust and debris can clog the air ducts and circulate in your breathing space.
- Fire or flood: these types of home damage can cause moisture and contaminants to build up in the system. Cleaning the ducts will give your system a fresh start.
- Sudden allergies or breathing problems: cleaning the air ducts won’t magically make pre-existing conditions like asthma go away, but it’s a different issue when breathing problems or illness come on suddenly. Contact a professional to get an inspection.
- Recent purchase or remodel: home renovations can create a lot of breathable dust. If you have recently purchased your home or have recently completed a remodel, have your air ducts cleaned to get rid of the excess debris.
- Lifestyle: air ducts should be cleaned as needed, but if you have pets who shed heavily or you have a smoker in the household, your air ducts may need cleaning more often than those who do not.
BENEFITS of Professionally Cleaned Air Ducts & Vents:
Improving Air Quality which has positive health benefits – Reduce Allergens, Reduce Odors.
Creates a cleaner overall living environment
Enhancing AC/HVAC performance
Extending the life of your Heating/Cooling Equipment
Cost Savings by reducing energy consumption
We at R J Groner are a family owned and operated company where you will always have a live person to talk to no matter what your needs may be. Whether you need plumbing, heating, cooling, or even duct cleaning